Suhani . /sue-ha-nee/
see definitions –
1. emotionally unstable idiot
2. Crying over books at 11 a.m
3. eats way too much cookie dough ice cream
Hi! My name is Suhani, and welcome to my blog Random Reader’s Rambles. I absolutely love reading! I picked up my first book when i was just about five years old and I’ve been hooked ever since. Along with reading I do other stuff too(sometimes) like art, sports and listening to music. I also love photography, so I try to include a lot of my photos on this blog. You can always find me overthinking about something or not thinking at all 🙂 Thanks for stopping by and reading!
- I’ve grown up swimming and dancing ( been doing both since I was about 6! )
- I’m an ambivert!!
- My favorite movies are the greatest showman and La La Land (just finished rewatching that and now I need to drown in a puddle of my tears, brb ✌️) and my favorite T.V show is Avatar the Last Airbender.
- I LOVE jazz and musicals, and will forever be gushing about Ella Fitzgerald and Hamilton!
- I’m an INTJ/ENTP ( yes, I couldn’t just choose one )
- I am trilingual and am fluent in English, Hindi, and Tamil! I’m currently also in the process of learning french!
- Turquoise is the best color ever. you cannot convince me otherwise ❤ (why isn’t there a turquoise heart yet? someone please explain.)
- I love rainy days, dark nights, and sitcoms!
- I also have the fascinating talent of eating a whole tub of ice cream in approximately 5 minutes.
You can contact me at email@example.com or by leaving a comment on one of my posts. I’m always up for buddy reads or just random bookish rants, just reach out to me through google chat, Goodreads, or Instagram!! If you’d like to send me a book please check out my review policy first.