book recommendations based on your zodiac sign from someone who doesn’t know a thing about zodiac signs!
Here’s the thing, when it comes to zodiac signs I’m probably the least educated person out there. So before reading further know that all my facts are gathered from the internet AKA the most unreliable source of information out there. But hey I was slacking a lot on this blog (oops) and this was the first thing my mind thought about, without further ado let’s give out book recs based on stereotypes!!
- loves to be number one.
- thinks EVERYTHING is a competiton
- Bold, pioneering, ambitious
- Gets angry, then forgets why they were angry
- best to avoid them when they’re angry, because they will give you no chill.
I mean do I relate to the above facts? well maybe yes… (you never heard that from me) you didn’t fail too terribly this time internet. Anyways all of these books give off the big bold vibes, and they mostly present argumentative cases, which I personally LOVE.
- The sun is also a star
- The outsiders
- Red queen
- Wears the same outfit everyday
- Hates big changes
- determined and loyal
- very reliable
- possesive of things they don’t want to let go
I don’t think I’ve actually met many Taurus’ before, so I won’t claim any of these as particularly true bUt based on the few people I’ve met who have with this sign, they are extremely dependable, and yes that fact about big changes one is pretty true.
- Alex and Eliza ( a book based of Hamilton for one of the most loyal signs, pfft who would do that? oh wait…)
- To all the boys I’ve loved before
- This savage song
- They take a highly intellectual view of the world
- Uses humor as a crutch
- Could talk to a brick wall
- can learn new facts really quickly
- nervous and indecisive at times
okay but I have the perfect recommendations for this one
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians ( no but this one is represents gemini so well?? )
- The silence between us
- Very sensitive
- Seeks comfort
- Forgives but never forgets
- have a hard shell to crack before you can get to their softest side.
- moody and temperamental at times
this one was a bit difficult to find book recommendations for, I kind of feel like they would read very hardcore fantasy and very cute contemporary at the exact same time oof.
- Lovely war
- I’ll give you the sun
- Clockwork angel
- Exudes warmth and creativity
- A little bit vain
- Really big personality
- Wants to stand out
- defend their friends the way they defend themselves i.e. very fiercely
I feel like they’d be into Taylor Jenkin Reid books maybe?? haha, seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo gives off the vibe of something a Leo would definitely read.
- Any Taylor Jenkins Reid book
- we were liars
- Royce Rolls
- Needs to feel useful
- Has a quick fix for everything
- Judgmental, but with good intentions
- Exceptional spatial awareness
- A million ideas per second
A Virgo seems like they would read A LOT to keep their mind engaged, for some reason I also feel like they would be interested in reading quite a bit of nonfiction too.
- Amal unbound
- Bone Gap
- An Ember in the ashes
- Hates being alone
- Really good aesthetics
- Conflict avoidant
- Sees every side
- Prone to fantasy
prONe tO faNTasy? (internet you better not fail me here) well this shouldn’t be too hard then
- daughter of the pirate king
- the selection
- City of bones
- Looks cool in a leather jacket
- Okay with uncomfortable silence
- Can’t be sure if they’re serious or joking
- Eyes that look into your soul
- resourceful and passionate
Scorpios, as per my experience, are fueled by passion and extremely brave, and also very good at keeping secrets.
- The hate you give
- They both die in the end
- Vengeance road
- generous, idealistic
- great sense of humor
- promises more than can deliver and very impatient
- will say anything no matter how undiplomatic
- Friendliest person at the party
Sagittarius’ are extremely enthusiastic and fun to be around with, but are also wield the truth like a blunt weapon ⚔️
- Since you’ve been gone
- The night diary
- Radio Silence
- The responsible friend
- Motivated by duty
- Takes a while to warm up to people
- expecting the worst at all times
- masters of self control
- kingdom of back
- a very large expanse of the sea
- turtles all the way down
- Actually believes in conspiracy theories
- Progressive, original, independent
- Runs from emotional expression
- Free-spirited and eccentric
- Want to change the world through social progress and visionary thinking
One of my best friends is an aquarius (hey you, I know you’re reading this, so, therefore, you must read ALL the books I recommend you. )so I think I have this one in the bag hahaha.
- Land of Permanent goodbyes
- The way you make me feel
- Eliza and her monsters
- Somehow both 5 and 50 years old at once
- Thinks everything is a sign
- Can’t remember if they dreamt it or it actually happened
- desire to escape reality
- Compassionate, artistic, intuitive
- Strange the Dreamer
- The night circus
ahh okay, that took way too long, but I hope you enjoyed it! don’t trust any of these personality traits though because I’m pretty sure they’re all from the most suspicious websites.
Let’s chat in the comments! What’s your zodiac sign, and have you read any of these before?
Well that’s it for this post, see you soon!