Hi, hello and welcome! I’ve been feeling really tired and overwhelmed with school work lately so I may not be posting regularly for a while ( ╯︿╰) …. Moving on from the boRinG stuff, today I’m going to be doing a book tag. Yayyy *throws confetti* I absolutely LOVE book tags- they’re so much fun to do. I decided to do The three bookish things tag which I found on the blog Zezee with books, so without further ado let’s go.
3 READ ONCE AND LOVED AUTHORS
- Jennifer Lynn Barnes- I’ve only read the Inheritance games by her (I loved it!) and I’d really like to read more of her books, I just have no clue when its going to happen hahaha
- Ruta Sepetys- Recently read between shades of gray and I was sold. It was such a well-written story with a fantastic plot and characters, I really can’t wait to get to her other books especially salt to the sea
- Markus Zusak- I read the book thief. Loved it. Will I ever read his other books? nope.
3 TITLES I’VE WATCHED BUT HAVEN’T READ
- The worst witch- I remember being obsessed with this series on Netflix- the crazy antics of Mildred and her friends always made me laugh. I’ve seen this book in the library a million times, but in all honestly I know I’ll never get to this book 🤷♀️
- The babysitter’s club- To be fair I’ve read the comics, does that count? probably not . Anyways I finished half of the show and half of the comic book series .I’m just going to leave it at that.
- Howl’s moving castle- Awesome movie, I watched this with my brother and was left in awe by the stunning visuals and plot, but it seems like the book is incredibly different from the movie. Maybe I would check it out in the future.
3 CHARACTERS YOU LOVE
3? JUST THREE?!? YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE…
- Wylan Van Eck- From such a wide cast of characters in the grishaverse, my favourite character changes all the time but currently its Wylan. Aah Wylan – the lovable, soft character who just does not fit in with the rest of the crows. He’s just so innocent and lovable ahhhhhhh.
- Annabeth Chase- Such an iconic character like?!?!?How could she not be in this list??? Annabeth has always been an inspiration to me growing up. Her story speaks so much to me and she is just simply wonderful.
- Helene Aquilla- I’m ashamed to say that I hated Helene in the first book. Like despised her. Oh god. As the series went on and after we got a perspective from her I just started loving her so much (cough I may have sort of hated Laia after this for getting in between of Helene and Ellias but that’s beside the point) Anyways her character arc is pure brilliance and at times I wish she was the main character lol.
3 SERIES BINGED
- Hunger games was the first ever young adult book I ever read. It’s so nostalgic and this story is so memorable like wow. Now i have a sudden urge to reread this series…
- Harry Potter- At one point in life I only ever read deathly hallows and the deathly hallows only. It was the best book series for me at that time and I remember having so many emotions while reading this- laughing over the trio’s crazy adventures, crying over the characters death, feeling so satisfied when they finally won, so on. Still a heart wrenching series to this date
- Heroes of olympus(specifically house of hades)- House of hades is one of my favourite Riordanverse books ever. Maybe not favourite series but probably my favourite book. I’ve reread this series countless times and lent it out to so many people and my books are literally in tatters.
3 UNPOPULAR BOOKISH OPINIONS
WhYY can I NOt think of AnYTHinGGGG . I don’t know if any of these are unpopular but oh well( also spoilers ahead BEwaaRE, read at your own risk)-
- The darkling was terrible and so was Mal, Alina deserved someone way better
- Marie Lu’s book endings are very underwhelming
- John Green is overrated
ok phew we’re done with that *nervous laughter*
3 CURRENT FAVORITE BOOK COVERS
Ok this is probably my favourite question so far. I’m a sucker for a good cover(yes I judge books by their covers -you have done it too don’t lie)
- Lovely war by Julie Berry- This cover is such an accurate representation of the book. The colours complement each other so well and its just ✨perfection✨
- This Savage song by Victoria Schwab-LOOK.AT.THE.TYPOGRAPHY. NEED I SAY MORE
- The sun is also a star- you cannot tell me you don’t like the cover for this book. you cannot. you better not. *glares*
3 BOOKISH GOALS FOR THE YEAR
Well, I never keep any bookish goals for the year. The year is almost over anyways lol I guess I’ll just make up something(no one needs to know)
- Listen to more audiobooks- I actually started listening to Illuminae on audiobook, enjoying it so far
- Try to write more book reviews- to be honest I find it very hard to write book reviews, maybe it just comes with practice
- Finish reading the Magnus Chase series- I’ve read every single Rick riordan book EXCEPT magnus chase. I need to finish it arghhhhhhhhhh
Well, that’s it for this post, let me know about your thoughts in the comments. Thanks for readingg BYeEEEEEE